Thursday, December 4, 2008

OK and TX here I come!!!!

I have the best news!!!!!!  No we are not back together, no I did not get a tan, and no I did not win the lottery.  But I am moving to the mainland!!!!!  Can I just tell you that God is so so so so good!!!  You all know that, as do I, but he makes himself so clear at just the right moment.  I have been wondering where I am going to live and work.  There were no openings at Children's, so moving to OKC is not an option.  So the Lord dropped a job in Houston in my lap.  I will be working at Tomball regional Hospital in the NICU.  It will be a huge change, as it is a really small NICU, but it will be so good to be with Janna.  I am really excited!!!!  I am going to sell my car to a friend at work (pray we work out the details).  So the Lord is dropping things into place.  I am just praising him for all the miracles he is doing.  Join me in doing the same!!!  

No comments: